Northern Champs 2020 Update
It is with great sadness that we are having to postpone Northern Champs until next year.
We have been deliberating over the last few weeks about the best course of action and we believe that postponing it till later this year may not guarantee that the event will run.
Any bookings made for this year so far will be transferred to next year.
If you would like a refund please contact us, but to keep your place for next year you don't need to do anything. We will contact you next year when everything is hopefully back to normal.
Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.
We will see you next year for a huge Northern's party!!